We're excited to announce that we're looking for our fourth and fifth team members! (See this article for the Apple Product Specialist position.) We love what we do, and our customers know it. So we're looking for someone who appreciates a challenge, likes to be recognized for his or her accomplishments, and wants to be a part of something that improves lives.
So what is it like to work at Foojee? Justin says, "It's challenging and exciting. I get to work at a place where I totally believe in the leadership and the focus of the company."
You will help Foojee take the next step by focusing primarily on small business and education related projects. These projects will involve intermediate networking, OS X Client, OS X Server, and iOS deployments. You'll be using tools like iPCU, Apple Configurator and MDM software like JAMF Software's Casper Suite.
We're currently doing about 70% of customer work onsite, and 30% of work remotely for both residential and business in Atlanta and a few parts of the southeast. Our remote work is performed from home and our office in Midtown using remote support software, phone calls, and emails. Therefore we're looking for someone who can communicate clearly over the phone and in writing.
Although designing solutions and configuring new Macs and iOS devices are the technical aspects of what you'll do, our top notch customer service and desire to do things the right way are what make our team so great.
Please send an email to email@example.com with the following:
- Why do you want to work in Apple IT?
- What is appealing about working at Foojee?
- A description of a solution that you have put together for a customer in recent past, and what made the solution right for them.
Also, include this writing sample:
- Someone just submitted a request on our website. They'd like to have Foojee setup a backup solution for their 15-person company. They have 15 iMacs and iPhones. How would you reply?
- Full Time
- $32,000 - 38,000 annually.
- Health and dental benefits available for you.
- Phone and computer reimbursement.
- Personal Hotspot service paid for.
- Progressive work environment.
- Work with a team that loves doing what they do.
- At least 2 years experience with sales or support of Apple products.
- OS X client certification.
- OS X Server and/or MDM certification preferred.
Is it you? Let us know.