We’re excited to announce that we’re looking for our fifth team member, an Apple Enterprise Specialist.
We love what we do, and our customers know it. So we’re looking for someone who appreciates a challenge, likes to be recognized for his or her accomplishments, and wants to be a part of something that improves lives.
So what is it like to work at Foojee? It’s challenging and exciting. We get to work at a place where we enjoy our teammates and we're constantly improving our craft. While we work closely together on all projects, we'll rely on you to be independent, self-motivated, and disciplined to deliver your part of the project.
Our Enterprise Specialist will be focusing primarily on SMB, enterprise, and education related projects. These projects will involve intermediate networking, OS X Client, OS X Server, and iOS deployments. You’ll be using OS X and iOS management tools like JAMF Software’s Casper Suite, MaaS360, AirWatch, and MobileIron.
We’re currently doing about 70% of customer work on site, and 30% of work remotely for both residential and business in Atlanta and a few parts of the southeast. Our remote work is performed from either our home offices or Roam, a co-working space with multiple locations in Atlanta. We’re looking for someone who can communicate clearly over the phone and in writing, since it's a significant part of what we do.
While our clients rely on us heavily for our technical chops, our top notch customer service and desire to do things the right way are what make our team so great.
Please send an email to email@example.com with the following:
- Why do you want to work in Apple IT?
- What is appealing about working at Foojee?
- A description of a solution that you have put together for a customer in recent past, and what made the solution right for them.
Also, include these two writing samples:
Scenario: A client of ours just submitted a new ticket. The only line in the email states that her VPN is not working, and she needs it to access her files remotely. Assume your schedule is currently free, and you have her AD username and password on file. Use any resources you have to assist her.
- Sample 1: Reply to her via email setting expectations of when someone will be able to assist her, and any other questions you may need that will help you resolve the issue.
- Sample 2: Explain to us, in writing, your troubleshooting steps to resolve her issue. Explain the reasoning behind each step you would take.
- Full Time.
- $45,000 – 55,000 annually.
- Health benefits available for you.
- Phone and computer reimbursement.
- Progressive work environment.
- Work with a team that loves doing what they do.
- At least 2 years experience with support of Apple products.
- OS X client certification.
- OS X Server and/or MDM certification preferred.
Is it you? Let us know.